A community created with you in mind.
The Laughlin Family Housing community is a great place to live, work, and play for families of all ages and sizes. We designed it that way! Our residents represent Active Duty Members of all ranks. Neighbors of all ages and interests enjoy the sense of community that comes from living amongst your peers.
Laughlin Family Housing makes building a great life easier by offering you and your family access to a wide variety of amenities:
- Access to top-rated schools in the San Felipe Consolidated School District
- Walkable neighborhoods with easy access to parks, playgrounds, a soccer field, tennis courts, picnic areas, a self-help facility, clubhouses, and miles of walking and jogging paths
- Easy access to the Del Rio metropolitan area, with entertainment, dining, shopping, and the stunning natural beauty of Lake Amistad, where you can enjoy year-round recreational activities
- Regular Resident activities
Access to Base amenities:
- Bank & Credit Union
- Indoor and Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness center
- 9-hole golf course
- Dog park
- Sand volleyball court
- Child care
- Shooting range
- Non-Denominational chapel
- Gas station
- Camping facility
- Bowling alley
- And more!